Monday, June 17, 2019

In a Well-Ordered Universe


In a Well-Ordered Universe...


In a well-ordered universe
I wouldn't be myself
I wouldn't be so messed up
wouldn't need mental help

I wouldn't hurt people
or lose the ones I love
I wouldn't hate myself so much
my family would think I'm enough

Suicide would never happen
at funerals we wouldn't cry
no more people killing themselves
not having to wonder why they wanted to die

In a well-ordered universe
no one would be handicapped
there wouldn't be insecurities
the innocent wouldn't be attacked

There would be no rape
no more PTSD
there wouldn't be victims
survivors are all we'd see

There would be no racism
no more discrimination
we wouldn't hear or say racial slurs
only love across all nations

In a well-ordered universe
everyone has hope
there would still be tragic accidents
but everyone could cope

There wouldn't ever be a miscarriage
all parents would stay with and love their children
Mommies or daddies wouldn't just up and leave
no child would look at themself as a sin

Police brutality wouldn't exist
no one would have ever made any drugs
these foreign substances wouldn't enter our bodies
addicts would be addicted to hugs

In a well-ordered universe
I would be myself
everyone would have self-love
and instead of degrading
we'd give each other help

No comments:

Post a Comment