Monday, June 17, 2019

My Day


My Day



Everyday the sad and sorrow I feel.
No one can expect to be real.
Those feelings that I always felt,
I always hoped they'd melt.
Every day I wake up with the constant fear
Hoping if my freedom is anywhere near.
If you didn't know
This is how my day goes.
I open my eyes
I see nothing, what a surprise.
I take in a long, deep breath
And the air smells like death.
I think of what to do
In my small, tiny room.
I know what to do, my daily routine.
I pretend I'm stable and happy
But I feel totally crappy.
I pray for a guardian angel to save me
But, of course, that can't really be.
I force myself to eat
And for the rest of the day I feel extremely beat.
I go to my room and take a seat.
I'd love one conversation between you and me.
I lay down and pray,
Go to sleep and end my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment