Monday, June 17, 2019

Fair World


Fair World


I close my eyes
&
I see the wings
sparkling
big
&
pink

I wish I was that little girl again
who was afraid of the dark
had to have the little night light on
always asked to be tucked in
by mommie & daddie.

The fair world is so far away
but it feels so close to the touch
one little wish they told me
you have one little wish to come true

I wonder about it
I have a
castle
a queen and a king
that some times make me clean the dragon's area
a dragon that has fire breathing breath
really it's fire
yucky prince
&
all the love in the world
that one wish

I do not know what to ask for
maybe I could ask for new sparkly wings
when I open my eyes everything's back to the way it was

I'm in 213
wearing khakis and a polo
I read all beat up books

What happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment