Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stressin'

Stressin
       ~group poem

Stressin
yea the time is rough
I done had enough

Stressin
can't wait to go home
felling all alone

Stressin
missing my mom
missing my friends

Stressin
people always in my face
like please go away

Stressin
got a slash through that stuff
make me feel like I'm less

Stressin
trynna knock me down
but I hold my ground

Stressin
they trynna say I'm something I'm not
but let me not, I'm worth more
than what they thought

Stressin
got a headache everyday
so stay out my face

Stressin
family calls me a headache
this is too much to take

Stressin
got that quick temper yeah
so lemme get some air

Stressin
can't seem to learn a lesson
cuz I don't stop messin

Stressin
stay comin at my neck
try to play me like a deck

Stressin
stay getting me tight
say you know me, yea right

Stressin
I was not born a toy
so stop playin wit me boii

Stressin
steady forcing me to talk
why don't you get up and take a walk

Stressin
staying stuck in the same place
trying to run but there's a knot in my shoelace

Stressin
trying not to pout
got put on blackout

Stressin
tryna tell me what to do
tryna tell me that I'm loose

Stressin
yea I'm stressin, yea I'm stressin
but what I need is a blessin

No comments:

Post a Comment