Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Monster


Monster


Monster, monster go away
You make me want to run away
Every time I hide you find another way
To taunt my every move and
Consume my every thought with
A vicious cycle
Here we go again!”, I say to myself
When will it ever end?”, I ask myself
How could I have done all this to myself
By making one careless mistake?
I have opened the doors to a game I
Do not want to play
I have sold my soul
To the devil himself
Will there ever be a way
To get you out of my head?
From the moment I wake up
Till the time I go to sleep
You’re all that’s on my mind
How will I ever replace this waking thought?
How will I ever manage to get away?
Will I ever be able to escape your vicious spell?
It feels like I’ll be stuck with you till death do us part.


No comments:

Post a Comment