Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Storms




Storms


They come with fire and they leave with ice
The pain crawls up my veins
Pleading and begging me to attack
The icy feeling crawls down my spine
After attacking my arms, my thighs, and my stomach
The pain of relief floats away
The next day the pain of my attack is throbbing
Worries come stabbing my mind
Can anyone see them?
Is anyone going to judge me?
Where is my hoodie that I wear when the attacks happen?
How am I going to hide these?
My family tells me I need to STOP
I tell myself I need to STOP
The storms are so powerful
Words of those who hurt me
Pictures of ones that I’ve lost
They know how to kick your feet off the ground
So you can lay on your back with no air
I constantly wonder if the storms will take me
I wonder will I control them or will they control me.




No comments:

Post a Comment