Sunday, November 19, 2017

Life's Mystery

Life’s Mystery

Life is a mystery
One that never seems to be solved
All answers beyond what the eye can see
Through all life’s twists and turns
Through hate that burns
And love that mourns
This mystery is never solved
More and more everyday people lie
To hide what’s hidden on the inside
More and more everyday people try
To get away from the corrupted outside
But they get nowhere
Stuck in between the here and there
Where no one seems to care
Outside is filled with tears and laughter
Along with poor miscommunication
But all that’s gone when you enter the hereafter
Along with rich information
About the pain of roses
About the door that closes
And how money poses
In this life that’s filled with sensations
The question is why to we hate
Those who are kind
And love the ones that are now late?
And for an answer I get a question
With dirty looks from dirty faces
Not to mention
The failed riots, protests, and interventions
There’s no answer to the question
That troubles my black and white mind
To ease my troubled mind
I take a sip
Then my heart and soul come to life
Into memory lane I take a dip
Not realizing I’m causing strife
With the hurt and pain I’m collecting
My insides suddenly projecting
The help that I’m now neglecting
Then there’s the little boys and girls
Sucked into deception and temptation
By the big bad cruel world
They use this as an excuse to fill sensation
To be the baddest kids around
To clarify their silent cries at night that don’t make a sound
To show why they starve themselves to lose a pound
And explain why they live their life in desperation
Life is a mystery
One that never seems to be solved
And never will be



No comments:

Post a Comment