Thursday, July 16, 2015

Waiting for My Moment


Waiting for My Moment


I did what I had to do
I proved what I had to prove
Is there anything more that I have to lose
I'm going to the edge
I hit rock bottom falling from a ledge
I'm making my way to the hedge
Take it to the head
Soon you'll be back to your bed
Is what they always said
But I'm tired of the lying
Tears on my face from crying
They don't know that I'm really trying
To make an effort to go through a metamorphosis
By passing tests and all the other courses
But being pulled by forces
In each and every direction
I'm starting to lose affection
So pay attention
To the words that I'm spilling
I'm willing
To spare my people from the killing
I need to be the change I want to see in people
Everything that's happening is lethal
I just want to live peaceful
But everything has me moping
Like bad blood spilled from an omen
I'm just waiting for my moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment