Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nature is Calling

Nature is Calling

Nature has always been a beautiful thing.
When it comes to the burgeoning of trees
the singing of the birds
or the buzzing of the bees.
With the dulcet sound of the stream
the sun in the distance
in a beautiful Shangrila dream.
I'm a zealot when it comes to an adventure.
Visiting forests is my biggest goal.
The nature there is garish
it will always be in my soul.
The extraordinary beauty of gigantic bears
claw marks on maple trees
where they left their matted hairs.
Rotted out trees that have fallen
the dead leaves and weeds
the wind is calling.
All the sweet little animals that are at peace
eating and drinking all day
hearing the squawk of a bunch of geese.
The bright blue sky wherever you go
by being intrepid you will be affected
and want to watch bright stars glow.
Nature will always be on my mind
I will be orgulous either way
because the wilderness is very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment