Sunday, July 7, 2013

Why You Gotta Act Like That


Why You Gotta Act Like That


I have to battle adversity.
When I talk, my mind is not appropriate
so it's hard to filter.
Everyone has a sweet intention
it's just that their words are salty.
I'm in the vicinity of four walls.
This is the first place I have been in that
causes my brain to pause it's thoughts.
But then again, it's just the world
doing it's job.
The purpose is to operate.
Emotions constantly change,
but the pain stays the same.
I'm trapped inside myself and
trapped inside this building.
But when I get the discharge
to step outside myself
I will find myself trapped inside
this world.
I don't see a difference.
The only difference
is this world minus me
is the start of walking into the new me from zero
But it seems to me that, that's all I ever had
was zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment