Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Eyes


They are always looking at me
when I walk to school
when I walk the halls
when I am in class
everywhere I go I feel they are watching.
When I leave school
when I walk down my street
when I go to the gym
when I go to work
everywhere I go I feel they are watching.
While I am at work
when I leave work
when I walk home
everywhere I go I feel they are watching.
I feel they are behind me
to the left, maybe to the right
or are they in front of me?
In their homes looking from their window.
Where are they?  They are everywhere.
Why are they staring at me?
What do they want?
Are they laughing at me or with me?
Why are they laughing?
Is it the way I walk, the way I talk,
the way I look, or the way I dress?
Why…why???  Why are they looking??
What do they think?
Is it good or is it bad?
Why are they bothering me?
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Why can’t they just leave me alone/
I ask…and…I ask
but I still find no answers.
Are they really doing all this?
Or…is it just…me…???

No comments:

Post a Comment