Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Be Happy, Be Strong, and Be You


I may not be strong.
I may not be fast.
I may not be coordinated.
I may not have stamina.
But I do have a brain
which has the ability to persevere
which has the ability to be intellectual
which has the ability to expand
which has the ability to be ethical.
And I also have a heart
that shows I am willing
that shows I can care
that shows I know what is best for me
that shows I can be true to myself.
Every one person is different.
Every one person has their own abilities.
Every one person is not perfect.
Every one person has dreams.
Don’t be ashamed of yourself.
God made you and wants his work
to be great, so embrace yourself
even if you lack in something.
Give it your all and be happy with
your abilities no matter what levels they are.
So be happy, be strong, and be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment