Monday, September 9, 2013

Lost in the World



Lost in the World

I'm lost in the world, no where to be found.
I look at the streets and I don't hear a sound.
No cars, no violence, not even birds in the air.
The winds sound like roars of an angry bear.

The sun is asleep. The moon is awake.
The scent of a Dark Creature is waiting to take.
It doesn't know how to go for the bait.
I'm lost in the world, with no choice to make.

I'm hungry, scared, alone on the earth.
Then a couple days later mother nature gave birth
to an enormous storm that swallowed the sky.
Let's defeat the storm. We must give it a try.

My gravestone lies in the land of the unknown.
My body or casket was never to be shown.
I was lost in the world. Now I found my way home
to a secret place the world will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment