Monday, September 9, 2013

Lesson Learned



Lesson Learned

We walk into the world with out chest high,
no clue of our long journey.
We act out just to see who has the most pride
but when I gave cold it came back to burn me.

We always set up a self-destructive trap.
I wonder why would I want to hurt me.
This question makes us regret all of our acts.
Now we have a lesson that we just started learning.

How can you walk us through pain without our shoes on your feet?
You can't just jive and dive and cut around with some unordinary cleats.
My shoes cover miles,
not inches, yards, or feet.
If our lesson is learned our class won't repeat.

My choices are my choices, whether you like it or not.
I was lead to the water but only drank when my kitchen got hot.
I'm only 15.
You must've forgot
that when a lesson is given
it might not be learned on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment