Thursday, February 28, 2019

Nameless....Angel






Nameless….Angel

Nameless Angel,
it’s been 3 years since I been witchu
I remember them nights when I stepped
down and cried for you
you was only 13 and I was 14
you were too slow for those bullets
to miss you
lately I’ve been sleepin’
dreaming about you
and I ain’t talking about
those good times
I’m talking about July 27 when I saw
you on the floor bleedin’ your heart out
just to say I left that lifestyle go
but not sincerely
I did some hatred crimes so
I could feel you, bro
I’m silver lining just to feel
you again
we was once rivals but we’ve
become more than friends
and I sit here locked
up
wasting my time saying less
but this tag on me says
nameless
because I don’t know who I am…
without you nameless Angel
and sometimes I wonder
is Florida even
safe for me to be out there
being called a thug is not something
I wanna be called this year
Nameless Angel, hopefully later down
the line I’ll be able to see you
up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment