Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"..."

“. . .”
I ask myself is it all because
of me
that I had many chances to be
forever free
But I was just scared of how the
world would look at me
I was just caught up trying to be
like the guys in school wanted to be
Just really trying to hide who deep down
I wanted to be
But I felt fear like I was still
weak
So I wanted strength and joined the
football team
Really didn't get to play so in 10th I
decided to not make it a dream
So I began still trying to be a “cool kid”
and started doing the wrong things
Skipping class and school
Which I never thought I had the
guts to do
But that feeling of rebelling was the tool
to make me forget about my past
As much that didn't last
Cause god don't like ugly
So things began to move into my path
Began to look like a fatal
Crash
Seeming like the time just rewinds
to the moments that I wish I never had
Reason as a child I was always sad or mad
Believing nothing not even love or happiness
ever last
So I just began to admire the things
that always last
Which was pain
Until it really hit me and my
dark heart began to rain
Stuck on what to do if I even
had a chance to gain
real feeling because I needed
a new way
Hiding from myself was just making me
hate my name
Then my life had changed
when a girl I thought was like the
other ones but definitely made my
heart raise
Was scared at love at first because I
thought it was just a game
But then I seen she was sticking by
my side through our crazy maze
So now I know there's so much faith
In this world for me
Having my freedom taken away
Is just another big story with
a new beginning page.

No comments:

Post a Comment