Monday, March 31, 2014

Mind Games

Mind Games

I don't know where to start
when I think about girls.
They're always on my mind.
They have me stuck in my own world.
Dream about them.
Speak about them.
Think about them.
Sooner or later, go crazy about them.
Soft lips, dark hair, and beautiful eyes.
She's walking down my block.
It catches me by surprise.
Trapped with a bunch of boys.
Doing the same routine.
This place is making me insane.
I want the girls to come save me.
Some are psycho, some are superstitious.
I need a Puerto Rican that could cook.
Her rice better be delicious.
They come in different kinds.
Sometimes they stalk.
Don't get them angry, though.
They will turn into the hulk.
Gossip is annoying. Drama is part of their brain.
You should never get them curious.
They love to play mind games.

No comments:

Post a Comment